America's #1 Paracord Bottle Carrier
The paracord strap and safety ring, an original Gearproz invention,
makes carrying your wide mouth water bottle easier than ever!
You'll never drop or lose your bottle—
and you'll stay hydrated wherever you go!
See all colors on Amazon!
• While our HydroCord handle fits most WIDE MOUTH bottles (12, 16, 18, 20, 32, 40, 64 and 84 oz) it is NOT COMPATIBLE with the new Hydro Flask 2.0 or Trail Series bottles (released in 2020).
Compatible brands include:
• Sturdy detachable handle made with 550 grade paracord
• Snap-on safety ring keeps it secure, carabiner clip included
• Attach your bottle to almost anything—backpack, stroller, etc.
• Available in 26 colors!
• Lifetime Guarantee included on every HydroCord® handle
• Some come with built-in compass, whistle and firestarter (see below)
What's inside a HydroCord?
When fully unravelled, there are two separate lengths of paracord rope (as shown above). Cord #1 = 5 ft. 9 in. and Cord #2 = 8 ft. 10 in. Total = 14 ft. 7 in.
Each cord is made up of 7 inner nylon strands, which are in turn, made up of 3 finer strands each.
Paracord is a useful survival tool for a multitude of situations.
If you ever need to unravel your HydroCord handle for an emergency, Gearproz will replace it for FREE!
Contact us via this website or send an email to:
Choose between the BASIC version (shown above) or one with a COMPASS, WHISTLE and FIRESTARTER:
Not sure if the HydroCord
will fit YOUR bottle?
Email us with your specific bottle info
and we'll let you know!